Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Placed my birthday order

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last order until May 1st, ebay or new.

    I got Jess's Starter Collection, Sam's Talent Show Dress, and the Beachside Outfit. Happy 24th!

    I also have some exchanges coming (books and posters) so it will be fun to see what gets here first- my guess is the new order.

    Jess is my birthday present- the rest are intermittent bad day presents. (I should have gotten one today, but DH and I decided placing the order counted instead.) And her kayaking outfit is my reward if I manage to learn to roll! (My goal for the year- roll a kayak- and I decided this before Jess's release, so really it's just a perfect perfect collection).

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 22, 2006 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Skittl1321 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! Great choices! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will love all of those items. Congrats

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congradulations and Happy 24Th birtday to you [img]smile.gif[/img] hope you have a wonderful day [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea! I voted for Beachside. I hope you love it as much as I do. Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] .

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, congrats! May 1st is a long way off.

    I still have one more Christmas/toy selling order to place for dd, and then we'll see if I can hold off for a LONG while after that.

    I think we are getting Kit's desk, chair and typewriter, but since they are backordered for a few weeks, I thought I'd wait and be sure that's what she wants.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    May 1st is a long way off.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes it is, and that's the point. Hopefully I can make it further than that, but I doubt it. I managed the no ebay for 3 months, so now I just have to no AG. And you've all "heard" me say it, so now I have to be held accountable.

  8. #8
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! Sounds like a pretty good pre birthday order! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful birthday order! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •